MAX (MidAmerica Xtreme) Connecting kids of the North Central Region Nazarene Youth International to MNU, hundreds of students from North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas gather on the MNU campus for three days to compete in different areas, ranging from sports to fine arts competitions.
- Event Info, schedules, etc. can be found at mnu.edu/max
- Please refer to the MAX Handbook for all rules & requirements for all events
- Applications are to be mailed by April 7, 2018 and sent to:
535 Hwy M
Park Hills, MO 63601
- Cost is as follows (please make checks payable to: MO District)
- TEEN Entrant $60. Includes all events, Speaker, Band, shirt, awards & food
- (Meal Bracelet – Fri Lunch & Dinner, & Sat Brunch)
- ADULT Sponsor $40. Includes Meal Bracelet – Fri Lunch & Dinner, & Sat Brunch
- HOTEL Fee $70. (Optional but not required & includes two nights lodging, Thur-Fri)
- TOTAL Max Event Fee & Two Nights of Lodging is $130 for Teen & $110 for Adults.
**Please DO NOT make reservations directly with the hotel, but rather notify the MO District Coordinator & they will make our reservations as a group.
MAX Short Schedule:
→ Any questions?
MO District MAX Coordinator
Jeff Roever 636.219.3912