The mission of the MO NYI is to call our generation to a dynamic life in Christ, while equipping and empowering leaders to be the Church.
The Church of the Nazarene believes that young people are an integral part of the Church. Nazarene Youth International exists to lead young people into a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ and to facilitate their growth as disciples for Christian service.
1. We value Young People...significant in the Kingdom of God.
2. We value the Bible...God's unchanging truth for our lives.
3. We value Prayer...vital interactive communication with our Heavenly Father.
4. We value the Church...a global holiness community of faith, diverse in culture but one in Christ.
5. We value Worship...life-changing encounters with an intimate God.
6. We value Discipleship...a lifestyle of becoming like Christ.
7. We value Community...building relationships that help bind us together and to God.
8. We value Ministry...extending God's grace to our world.
9. We value Witness...sharing God's love in the world and deed.
10. We value Holiness...a work of grace whereby God, through the working of His Holy Spirit, enables us to live a life representing Christ in who we are and in everything we do.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. NYI exists for youth.
2. NYI focuses on Christ.
3. NYI is built on relational ministry to youth in the local church.
4. NYI develops and mentors youth leaders.
5. NYI is empowered to lead.
6. NYI embraces unity and diversity in Christ.
7. NYI creates networks and partnerships.
SYE Lock-in | August 4th - 5th
COG | November 3rd - 4th
Blast | March 15th-16th